Working out is important for long-term longevity and health, as well as helping to keep you looking good. But the cost of a gym membership can add up, and their locations aren’t always convenient to where you are.
So it makes a lot of sense to invest in quality home equipment that can give you the same results without having to leave your home, and it will work out to be more cost efficient in the long run.
One of the latest exercise machines to come onto the market is the Stamina Power Tower Home Gym. It boasts a wide variety of features and seems impressive—but is it as good as it sounds?
Features Of The Pull Up Bar
- A wide variety of exercises that can be done from the one machine—including pushups, pull ups, triceps dips, chin ups, sit ups and vertical knee raises
- Padded body support where you need it to perform the exercises safely—on the forearms and on the back
- Foam covered hand grips for pull ups and chin ups that maintain good form
- Strong steel frame with the ability to hold up to 250lbs of body weight
- The completed tower is around 6’ 10” high to accommodate various heights and exercises
- Exercises include push-ups, pull-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups with multiple grip positions, tricep dips,and vertical knee raises
- Comfortable, padded, easy-to-clean forearm and back support
- Comfortable, secure, foam hand grips at push-up, pull-up, VKR, dip, and chin-up stations
- Solid steel frame construction
- The frame was incredibly sturdy and felt very secure when the Power Tower was being used
- The number of different exercises that can be done on this equipment is really great. You can get a quality full-body workout that you will feel in your muscles the next morning! Also by quickly working through the exercises, you will get a cardio workout as well—so it will be a complete workout all in one
- The padding for the forearms, and on the back, makes it very comfortable to perform the exercises, even for longer workouts
- The price is incredibly reasonable for the value that you get. When you compare similar pieces of gym equipment they don’t have as many features, or they cost much more
While the Stamina Power Tower Home Gym has many positives, there are definitely a few points worth considering. It’s important to know everything you can about a potential purchase so there are no surprises. Luckily the downsides of the Power Tower are very few when compared to the overwhelming positives.
- It is important to know that yes, this bar is almost 7’ tall when assembled! You will need to ensure you have the appropriate space to store and use the equipment
- Assembly can be a little tricky. But remember you only have to do it once! If you have your own tool kit you may find it helpful to use a set of wrenches, but it is possible to construct with the supplied tools that come with it. Otherwise rope in a friend to help you as it will be much easier with added help
- Once assembled it can’t be easily dismantled if you wish to store it away. That means that it is always on display; it’s not always convenient to have your home gym equipment out in a room, especially if that area is used at other times. At least it is a stylish looking piece of equipment with a relatively thin steel frame, so it doesn’t look too imposing in the room
The Stamina Power Tower Home Gym is a very impressive piece of home gym equipment. The variety of exercises means you can burn calories and strengthen many different muscle groups for a balanced all-over body workout.
Once it is assembled, it is sturdy, easy to use and ready to go whenever you would like to use it. Just be prepared to put a little work into getting it together initially, but it can most certainly be done. You will then be left with a great addition to your regular exercise regimen that will last for many years to come.