A perfect addition to your home gym, the Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar is the ultimate tool for working on your upper body. The bar is designed for use in your home and is incredibly simple to use for a great workout.
The simple movement of hanging from the bar and pulling your body up until your chin is over the bar works your whole body with a direct emphasis on your abs, lower back, biceps, and forearms.
However, this excellent product is more than just a one-trick pony. The pull-up bar comes equipped with various grip positions which allow you to perform a range of different workouts and get the results you desire.
The wide grip, reverse grip, close grip, and hammer grip all result in placing emphasis on various parts of the body, while the sturdy and heavy-duty bar lets you work out with peace of mind. A capacity of 500 lbs. ensures almost anyone can use the Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar, and the clever design allows you to install the bar either vertically or horizontally depending on how you prefer to workout.
One of the most enticing features of this product is the flexibility in setup. The adjustable height allows for installation at ceiling or athlete height depending on your personal preference. There is also an optional addition of an extra “L” shaped bracket which transforms the pull-up bar into a multiple person station.
This is ideal for couple workouts and can be an excellent way to increase motivation when using the bar. With Titan Fitness, you know you are getting a quality product which will become your favorite companion when developing your back, lats, shoulders, chest, triceps, and forearms.
Table of Contents
Features Of The Pull Up Bar
- Comes with a 500 lb. capacity
- Is extremely flexible when setting up with horizontal and vertical options
- Adjustable height based on ceiling height or athlete height
- Optional extra “L” bracket for use as a duel station
- Various grip positions for multiple workouts including wide grip, reverse grip, close grip, and hammer grip
- Crafted from durable and strong gauge steel
- Coated in a matte black powder to avoid the steel becoming slippery
- Can be mounted on wood studs for custom widths at 16”, 32”, or 52” apart
- Can be mounted on concrete wall at any width up to 53”
- Superb construction ensures stability and a solid feel as you would find at a CrossFit gym
- Very flexible design with adjustable height, option of installation either horizontally or vertically, and optional addition of an “L” shaped bar to create a duel station
- Crafted from light and durable gauge steel with a coat of matte black powder
- Can be mounted on either wood studs or concrete
- Very reasonable price tag for a complete home upper body workout
- Product doesn’t come with mounting hardware which has to be purchased separately
- Due to the absence of mounting hardware, installation can be difficult for people who are not used to this type of equipment
Overall, the Titan Fitness Wall Mounted Pull Up Chin Up Bar is an excellent purchase for anyone who wishes to workout at home. The bar is perfect for a daily workout routine which will really show results, and the flexibility of installation allows you to choose a workout which suits you.
Features such as the light and durable steel coated in matte black powder provide this pull bar with an almost luxurious feel and ensure it doesn’t become slippery when in use which is a huge advantage. The grips are also of the highest quality and allow you to choose which positions to do your workout in from wide grip to reverse grip and others.
The lack of mounting hardware with the product is a slight issue and means you may have some problems during the mounting process if you lack experience, however, there are tutorials available on the Titan Fitness website which will help you choose the right materials and provides detailed instructions when mounting the bar.
Once the bar is up you will have a workout companion which is durable, flexible, excellent value, and the perfect way to keep fit for many years to come.